WANT TO JOIN US
We are a Leading Salon based in DUBAI and EXPAAAANDING!
We are always on the look for exceptional talent – whether you are a superstar stylist, a masterful manager or a stunning receptionist, we would love to hear from you! We offer great working conditions and a fun working environment.
Curly Hair Specialist
We are looking for Curly Hair Specialists for our vibrant Salon in upscale Dubai!
The Grove Salons is a popular salon in DIFC and has a growing niche clientele. We are looking for a skilled stylist who understands curly hair and knows how to cut, colour and condition it!
What we seek:
- Licensed/ Professional training in Curly Hair methods or 2-5+ years of salon experience
- Learn and apply The Curl Dry-Cut Curly trademark cut and styling method.
- Formulating and applying applying color/highlights and treatments.
- Develop expert product knowledge for discussion with customers
- Friendly welcoming ‘can do’ attitude with a positive mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to grow a business
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Targets; Retention, Prebooks and Retail Performance.
- Understand and utilize the Client data base as needed
- Keep salon areas neat, clean, stocked, and organized
Come join us in sunny Dubai!
A full time position is available for immediate start. We are looking for a mature, experienced and fully trained beauty therapist who is passionate about the industry with extensive salon experience.
Experienced and Confident with Facials (Dermalogica preferred)/Threading/Lash Treatments/Extensions, Waxing and Massages. Knowledge of all Hands and Feet treatments and/or Gel nails, Acrylic nails, Nail Extensions is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential. Arabic is an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with an ability to engage and retain clients.
- Presentable and high standards of hygiene.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Leadership and Managerial skills are an advantage.
We are looking for a Salon Assistant to join our team.
Deliver outstanding customer service while providing high quality shampoos and conditioning treatments. Assist guests and team members as needed to keep the salon flowing smoothly, accurately and thoroughly.
• Shampoo and condition guest’s hair
• Keep shampoo area clean and organized
• Maintain salon appearance and cleanliness
• Sweep around; maintain the cleanliness of the salon
• Greet guests as they walk in and leave out
• Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
• Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated
• Clean, Presentable and good command of English
Minimum 2 years salon experience Fluent in English
Job Types: Full-time
Permanent Salary: Up to AED 2,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: •