Head to toe Bridal Preparation Guide
It is important to start your beauty preparation at least 6 months before your wedding day to completely detox your body and get your skin in its very best condition. Below are some tips to have your skin looking fabulous on your big day!
1. Get a face mapping skin analysis with one of our skincare experts. We will prescribe the correct course of Dermalogica Facials and homecare products best suited to your skin type.
2. Feed and nourish your skin from the inside. Focus on eating plenty of superfoods like grapefruit, kale, cucumber and tomatoes. Drinking at least two litres of water every day is recommended to fully hydrate your skin.
3. Dark circles and puffiness around the eyes are common when you’re preparing for a stressful day. Take care of your eyes by applying vitamin-rich eye cream. Try Dermalogica’s Total Eye Care containing alpha-hydroxy acids and plant extracts which reduce puffiness and fine lines. Avoid salty foods before your wedding day as this causes puffiness.
4. Bridal makeup starts with good skin. Make sure your skin is exfoliated and hydrated then apply a primer such as Dermalogica Hydrablur which will smooth out fine lines, mattify oiliness and keep your foundation on throughout the day.
5. Preparing for a wedding can be stressful which can lead to skin problems. Take some time to relax and try our Comfort Zone Aromasoul Massage. Powerful essential oils will help you de-stress and melt away any tension.
6. There is going to be a lot of focus on your hands throughout the big day so keep your hands and nails in peak condition. Try our O.P.I Spa Manicure. This luxurious treatment will leave your hands and nails perfectly prepped.
7. Soften and brighten your skin with regular body scrub treatment. Our Comfort Zone Aromasoul Exfoliating Scrub includes a powerful volcanic scrub and rich body moisturizer which will slough away any dead skin and hydrate thoroughly.
8. If you are concerned with toning your skin and reducing cellulite before your wedding day, try Comfort Zone’s Body Strategist + Remodeler to smoothen your skin, prevent stretch marks and tone any problem areas.